Real Asset Management (RAM) is the UK’s leading provider of fixed asset software, offering a range of excellent products and services designed to arm customers with a complete solution to the management of fixed assets.
Adopted by over 3,000 organisations in more than 60 countries, RAM’s tenet is simple: a Real solution is a complete solution. RAM believes that effective asset management can only be achieved through the use of a
fully comprehensive system. That’s why the concept of the asset life-cycle – the start-to-end existence of your assets is a fundamental.
RAM’s product suite has been designed with the complete cycle in mind – fine-tuned to ensure it is able to address each and every stage of an asset’s life and confident that from acquiring to retiring, all assets can be maintained, utilised, accounted for, moved, revalued, tracked and disposed of as necessary.
- Fixed Asset Management Software
- Asset Tracking Software
- Computerised Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
- Facilities Management Software
Fixed Asset Management Software
Features & Benefits
- Multi-company, multi-currency and multi-lingual if required.
- Provides complete information on asset status, history and location for audit trail purposes.
- A single input screen is provided for the fast addition and update of assets.
- Assets can be arranged in hierarchies, identifying parent/child relations and dependencies.
- Transaction types include full and partial disposals, transfers, enhancements, cost adjustments, relifes, revaluations and splits.
- Standard and user-definable depreciation methods can be applied by asset, asset group and period of account. Costs are retained for historical periods and automatically calculated for current and future periods as required.
- The audit file holds a history of all user actions, identifying which records were affected and the before / after detail.
- Electronic document management for the fast retrieval of associated files.
A single fixed asset register enables effective management of complex depreciation:
- Depreciation is automatically calculated for any period or range of periods across multiple books.
- User-definable analysis criteria by asset, asset group, cost centre or period of account.
- Costs are retained for past period reporting and automatically generated for current and future periods as required.
- Unlimited number of standard and user-defined depreciation methods for full statutory compliance.
- Standard interfaces are provided to spreadsheet packages, property management systems such as MRI and many of the leading Finance / ERP systems.
- On premise and cloud-based (SaaS) subscription options ensure the system fits your existing IT strategy.
When it comes to fixed asset management, RAM can help you to confidently meet the latest corporate governance regulations with accurate depreciation, component accounting and excellent reporting.
- Compliant with the ever changing requirements of IFRS, UK GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and other SOX-type regulations.
- Comprehensive audit trail.
- Strong security.
- Enables organisations to meet and surpass audit regulations.
- Accurate data provides peace of mind.
Improve cost control by reducing insurance premiums, extending asset lives, and comparing supplier performance:
- Improve asset acquisition, utilisation and disposal processes with one version of the truth.
- Avoid oversights by creating automated alerts for key events such as insurance renewal, warranty expiry or replacement date.
- Minimise delay in the event of an insurance claim.
Exploit RAM’s powerful fixed asset software to improve statutory compliance and accelerate year-end reporting:
- Over 50 industry standard reports.
- Comprehensive range of user-definable templates.
- 25 levels of analysis for comprehensive enquiries and reporting outputs.
- Standard balance sheet format report and drill down for instant asset analysis.
- Reports are viewable on screen, in PDF, printed or can be exported to MS Excel™ or other standard flat file formats.
Asset Tracking Software
Real Asset Management’s web-based asset tracking and data capture solution plays a pivotal role in assisting organisations globally to manage and track their business critical assets. The system can utilise barcode, RFID, NFC and GPS technology where required.
Computerised Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
Real Asset Management’s CMMS – computerised maintenance management software manages all processes in the maintenance cycle of an asset. Combining efficient maintenance processes with improved stock management drives down costs and improves both reliability and customer service.
Facilities Management Software
Real Asset Management’s Facilities Management software is modernising Facilities and Estates management across a range of sectors. The combination of RAM’s bespoke tenant and contractor portals along with work order management, mobile work management apps and live KPIs, is enabling organisations to streamline processes, improve productivity and reduce property management costs.
Request for a Demo, contact:
Mr. Joli Samuel
Business Development Manager
+971 50 1400 642